Students who have passed the SLC examinations or its equivalent in first division are eligible for admission to the +2 Program.
The candidate applying for B.Sc.(CSIT) program must have
1. Successfully completed twelve-years schooling/PCL in science or its equivalent from any University, board or institution recognized by Tribhuvan University.
2. Applicants are required to appear in the entrance test conducted by Institute of Science and Technology, Tribhuvan University (ISOT-TU) and should secure at least 35% marks in order to be eligible.
3. Must Secure at least 2nd division in the 10+2, PCL or equivalent program. Compiled with all the application procedures.
Applicants are required to appear in an entrance test conducted by the Institute of Science and Technology,TU.They must pass the test in order to qualify for interview. Previous test sample questions could be obtained from the college for student’s reference and preparation.
Only short listed candidates from the written tests will be interviewed and selected for admission.
Successfully completed 12 years of schooling or its equivalent from any University, Board or Institution recognized by Tribhuvan University, complied with all the application procedures.
Applicants are required to appear in an entrance test conducted by the Faculty of Management, TU. They must secure a minimum of 40% in the test in order to qualify for interview. The test will follow a standard testing pattern that includes verbal ability, quantitative ability, logical reasoning and general awareness.
Only short-listed candidates from the written tests will be interviewed and selected for admission.
The BIM and BBA programs extend over 8 semesters (4 academic years). The BIM/BBA degree is awarded to students after the successful completion of all semesters. All candidates for the BIM and BBA degrees must fulfill the following requirements:
1. The successful completion of 126 credit hours for BIM and 120 credits hours for BBA as prescribed with a minimum passing grade in all papers with an aggregate CGPA of 2.00.
2. A minimum of ‘C’ obtained in internship i.e. the industrial Attachment project.
3. Completion of the course for fulfillment of the requirement of the BIM and BBA programs must be within 7 years from the time of registration.
The candidate applying for admission into the BBS program must have successfully completed the Proficiency Certificate level or 10+2 in Business/Commerce or an equivalent course from a Higher Secondary School Board or Tribhuvan University, or from any other University/Board recognized by T.U. The candidate must satisfy any other entry requirements or criteria including the entrance test as prescribed by the Faculty Board or the concerned college, and has complied with all the application procedures.
The objective of the admission policy is to select students on a competitive basis. Students seeking admission to the BBS program should apply in the prescribed form for the admission test, within the time specified, along with a non-refundable stated fee. The applicants should enclose within the application form, the attested copies of:
- Academic certificates
- Equivalence, transfer and character certificates
- Two passport-size photographs
Only short listed candidates on the basis of merit will be interviewed and selected for admission.