As an Associate Officer, you will be an integral part of Mathema Learning Resource Center Department of our college, assisting in the promotion and development of research activities and engaging learning programs for our students. You will collaborate closely with faculty, students, and other stakeholders to create a vibrant academic environment that encourages exploration, inquiry, and intellectual growth.
- Support Research Initiatives: Assist in identifying and disseminating information about research opportunities, grants, and scholarships available to faculty and students. Provide administrative support in the preparation and submission of research proposals.
- Learning Program Development: Collaborate with senior staff to design and implement interactive learning programs and workshops. Help organize events that promote academic discourse and encourage critical thinking.
- Student Engagement: Engage with students to understand their needs and interests, ensuring that research and learning programs align with their aspirations. Encourage student participation in research-related activities and facilitate student-faculty interactions.
- Event Coordination: Assist in organizing research seminars, conferences, and academic events. Handle logistical arrangements and coordination to ensure smooth execution.
- Data Management: Maintain databases and records related to research activities, student participation, and program outcomes. Prepare reports and analyze data to evaluate the effectiveness of initiatives.
- Communication and Outreach: Contribute to the creation of content for newsletters, social media, and promotional materials, showcasing research achievements and learning opportunities.
- Mentorship Support: Provide support to students involved in research projects, including guidance on research methodologies, literature review, and presentation skills.
Networking and Collaboration: Support the establishment of partnerships with external organizations and research institutions to explore collaborative research projects and learning opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills
Master degree in a relevant field.
Enthusiastic about fostering innovation within the education industry.
Strong organizational and time management skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
Enthusiasm for academic development and research promotion.
Proficiency in using MS Office and other digital tools.